By Michael R. Miller
The pocket-sized connection with the Pocket computing device - the single ebook that may not larger than the Pocket computer itself! This presentation is perfect for Pocket computing device clients who desire a fast, light-weight, transportable consultant to every thing their PDAs can do. This booklet provides step by step directions to the 30 most-used positive aspects of the Pocket workstation in classes that may be accomplished in ten mins or much less.
Read Online or Download 10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002 PDF
Best personal computers books
Customized notebook - keen about laptop technology
Custom computer is the journal for those who are enthusiastic about notebook know-how and undefined. no matter if you've been development and customising computers for years or you've simply begun performance-tuning ready-made structures, all of the info you would like is now in a single place.
Unlike something you've learn before
Custom computer isn't simply one other computing device magazine - it's the single journal with enough room to dedicate entire pages to unmarried product reports. And we're now not conversing uninteresting printers and hum-drum peripherals, however the most sensible acting parts - no matter what your price range.
In case you want directions that make it easier to do whatever and bypass the long-winded reasons, then this booklet is for you. You? ll locate transparent, step by step monitor pictures that provide help to take on greater than a hundred and sixty MacBook initiatives. every one task-based unfold contains effortless, visible instructions for acting valuable operations, together with utilizing the Dock and Dashboard, dealing with Expos?
* the sensible, confirmed options home windows XP clients were taking a look for-from the resource relied on by means of greater than six million readers world wide, computer journal * Written just like the magazine's renowned ''Solutions'' function, the publication is helping skilled home windows clients paintings speedier and smarter by way of customizing the interface, circumventing tense gains, and solving universal system defects * themes coated variety from construction a greater begin Button and activity Bar, taking out the hot application notification at the begin menu, and cleansing up the Registry after an uninstall to securely removal outdated drivers, utilizing the get better console after a crash, and working with DSL and different broadband connection difficulties * good written and arranged for simple reference, the booklet exhibits the sixty-seven million home windows XP clients the right way to shop time and frustration-and make their computers paintings the way in which they wish them to
Examine every thing approximately place dependent prone from suggestion to implementation within the actual international. achieve intensive wisdom of the location-based international, utilizing genuine global examples. grasp the hot iOS five position Simulator to high quality music your apps. enforce the simplest of the site APIs and SDKs to be had now and include them on your apps.
- Personal Cybersecurity: How to Avoid and Recover from Cybercrime
- MacBook For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer Tech))
- BlackBerry Bold For Dummies
- Start mit dem Mac: Sehen und Können
Extra resources for 10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002
LESSON 8 Managing Personal Information—Securely In this lesson you learn how to enter and display personal information on your Pocket PC—and to use “wallet” applications to securely store your information. CHANGING OWNER INFORMATION The very first time you turned on your Pocket PC, as part of the setup procedure, you were prompted to enter a variety of personal information—your name, address, phone number, and email address. Some of this information is displayed on the Today screen, and you can choose to also display it every time your Pocket PC is powered on.
Tap OK when finished. Managing User Input USING LETTER RECOGNIZER Another way to input data into a Pocket PC application is to use the Letter Recognizer utility. This utility enables you to enter individual characters by writing on the Pocket PC screen; Letter Recognizer attempts to recognize your writing and translate it into formal input. To switch from the Soft Keyboard to the Letter Recognizer, tap the Input Selector button (the up arrow next to the Keyboard button) and select Letter Recognizer.
This memory can be allocated either to storage or to programs (discussed next). The amount of free memory is shown beneath the Storage and Program columns; add these two amounts together to see how much total memory you have free. ALLOCATING MEMORY As you’ve just learned, your Pocket PC device’s memory is used for both data storage and for running programs. Allocate too much memory for programs and you might not have enough left for storing your data files; allocate too much for storage and you might not have enough left to run your programs.
10 Minute Guide to Pocket PC 2002 by Michael R. Miller