By Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin), Michael L Clark MD FRCP
What explanations high blood pressure in young ones?
. Is it universal for epileptic sufferers to have post-ictal vomiting? if that is so, how frequently does this take place?
. Why is the occurrence of parkinsonism much less universal in people who smoke?
. what's the position of urine exam in diabetic keep an eye on?
Where do you switch to when you've got a tricky scientific query that wishes answering?
The 'Ask the writer' on-line characteristic from the best-selling textbook Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine has accrued a wealth of questions and reviews at once from scientific scholars and medical professionals approximately themes which are of specific curiosity or hassle to them.
Kumar and Clark have introduced jointly over a thousand of the questions they've been requested in addition to their solutions. it is going to entice the numerous fanatics of Kumar & Clark, from first-year scholars to working towards medical professionals, and should offer an invaluable and engaging sounding board to aid confirm most sensible practice.
This particular ebook will give you a short and simple technique to become aware of the solutions in your personal clinical questions.!
- The writing type is beautiful and conversational, designed to entertain in addition to instruct.
- Carries the 'Kumar & Clark' stamp of authority.
- All questions totally listed for ease of reference.
- Covers themes which are simply misunderstood in drugs - strong coaching for clinical scholars, senior condominium officers/interns and experts in training/residents getting ready for written or oral exams.
Read or Download 1000 questions & answers from clinical medicine PDF
Similar professional books
This booklet provides you with an entire beginning at the Xen expertise and indicates you the way Xen virtualization deals swifter reaction instances for brand spanking new server and repair requests, a simplified procedure management for a number of platforms, and higher availability for serious computing assets. full of precise examples of Xen configuration documents, procedure configuration documents, and system-level configuration details, this publication exhibits you why Xen virtualization is without doubt one of the best rising applied sciences at the Linux platform and is being built-in into nearly each advertisement distribution.
This publication is atleast 2 years old-fashioned. i used to be disapointed within the relvance of the themes lined. i'll use it as a consultant to what components are at the ISSEP CBK, yet i'd by no means reflect on this the one resource to review for the try out. i like to recommend a publication known as FISMA. no longer the ISSEP is simply approximately FISMA, the this publication supplies larger extra well timed insurance of numerous domain names of analysis for CISSP-ISSEP.
;The usa military; a instruction manual КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Автор:Henry Williams Название: the USA army; a instruction manual Издательство: big apple : H. Holt and corporate Год: 1911 Формат: PDF Размер: 21. five mbIN the process the author's journey of accountability within the military division, he was once known as on fre¬quently to arrange solutions to letters request¬ing information regarding the military.
- Beginning JSP™ 2 API: From Novice to Professional
- Organizational Self-Assessment
- Praxis International II
- E-training practices for professional organizations : IFIP TC3/WG3.3 Fifth Working Conference on eTRAIN Practices for Professional Organizations (eTRAIN 2003), July 7-11, 2003, Pori, Finland
Extra resources for 1000 questions & answers from clinical medicine
1. 1 Meningococcal septicaemia ● ● Minutes count! Give IV penicillin immediately. Meningococcal vaccination: travellers to Saudi Arabia for the Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages must receive the polysaccharide vaccine (A, C, W 135 and Y serogroups). 21 4 Infectious diseases, tropical medicine and STI Answer 22 Yes. The reservoir for Escherichia coli 0157 is mainly the intestines of cattle. g. sprouts and lettuce; unpasteurized milk is another source. Answer 23 Significantly raised agglutination titres can remain for 2 years so these are not useful in diagnosing a relapse.
Question 43 Why does carcinoma of the ascending colon cause more anaemia than obstruction, and carcinoma of the descending colon more obstruction features and less anaemia? 37 6 Gastrointestinal disease Question 44 Can you explain why a patient with colorectal carcinoma might present with diarrhoea and abdominal pain? Question 45 What causes the blood to be altered in the presentation of melaena: is it intestinal juice? Question 46 What is the differential diagnosis of multiple rectal ulcers in an 18-yearold female?
Could you please explain this paradox? Question 31 It is stated that nitric oxide (NO) inhibits the relaxation of the lower oesophageal sphincter (LOS) and that sildenafil is given for treating achalasia. As far as I know, sildenafil acts to increase the guanine monophosphate (GMP), just as NO uses the same mechanism to relax the LOS. Could you explain this paradox? Question 32 In Kumar and Clark Clinical Medicine you mention that auscultation is not important in cases of gastrointestinal disorders, but Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine gives this as being of equal importance because succussion splash and bowel sounds can help in presumptive diagnosis.
1000 questions & answers from clinical medicine by Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin), Michael L Clark MD FRCP